The Wesgroup Equipment Family of Companies has served the industrial sector for over 100 years and offered training programs to our customers for 34 years.We offer in-class training in Greater Vancouver, Vancouver Island and Northern BC.
In keeping with our on-going commitment to provide our customers with solutions to build their business, we now offer online training programs to help you build the skills of your team to achieve success in an innovative and safe environment.
Our training program is managed through our sister company – Williams Machinery. To find out more information on our courses and to register click here.
EQUIPMENT OPERATOR TRAINING COURSES
We offer a wide variety of construction and material handling equipment operator training courses at our Training Centres throughout British Columbia.
Current equipment operator training course offerings include:
- Bobcat skid-steer loader operator training course
- Sit down counterbalance (SDCB) forklift operator training course
- Stand-up narrow aisle (SUNA) forklift operator training course (recommend at your site with your equipment)
- Electric pallet jack (EPJ) operator training course
- Rough terrain / telehandler operator training course
- Aerial boom lift and scissor lift operator training course
We offer several dedicated Equipment Operator Training Centres in Greater Vancouver, Vancouver Island, and Northern BC where equipment operators can obtain equipment training, certification and licensing.
The Westerra Equipment operator training centre is located in:
- NANAIMO 2130 School House Road – 1.877.700.0024
Our sister company, Williams Machinery, has operator training centres located in:
Equipment operators can take part in skid-steer, rough terrain, telehandler, and various forklift training courses in a group training program as well.
We are pleased to offer you a wide selection online courses to promote the development of an innovative, safe and productive workplace. Through our online training dashboard you can access over 200 courses in Safety, Equipment, Awareness, Electric, Driver, Soft Skills and Mobile.