Equipment Operator Training Centres in BC
Westerra Equipment offers three dedicated training centres in all corners of British Columbia including Greater Vancouver, Vancouver Island, and Northern BC.
Our equipment operator Training Centres are located at:
- SURREY 10240 Grace Road TF 1.800.667.1733
- NANAIMO 2130 School House Road TF 1.877.700.0024
- PRINCE GEORGE #102 – 880 Great Street TF 1.888.763.0181
Our training classrooms are large and have the ability to bring equipment inside the centre which provides increased learning value for trainees. The training classrooms are also equipped with flat screen TVs, WI-FI, and OEM specific training manuals. Safety is our top priority and we provide safety vests for all trainees when they are operating equipment within our designated training areas.
ABOUT OUR EQUIPMENT OPERATOR TRAINING COURSES
At each training centre, we offer several equipment operator training course options including:
- Bobcat skid-steer loader operator training course
- Sit down counterbalance (SDCB) forklift operator training course
- Stand-up narrow aisle (SUNA) forklift operator training course
- Electric pallet jack (EPJ) operator training course
- Rough terrain / telehandler operator training course
- Aerial boom lift and scissor lift operator training course
- Fall protection course
Our sister company, Williams Machinery, currently offers forklift training courses in English and Cantonese at select locations. We work hard to provide controlled class sizes for increased instructor time. Our Certified Equipment Trainers have over 30 years combined experience and provide a personable and approachable training setting.
The operator training courses are designed to provide classroom theory based learning and increased hands-on learning to ensure trainees fully comprehend the equipment, application and training requirements of the course in a realistic setting.