We are Construction, Compaction, Excavation, and Heavy Construction Equipment Experts
When it comes to equipment, knowledge and experience, Westerra Equipment stands apart. We’ve been leaders in the industry for decades and our history of service, industry expertise and highly knowledgeable team put us head and shoulders above the competition. It’s this continually evolving expertise and our commitment to customer support that has ultimately positioned us as the preferred heavy equipment dealer in British Columbia for construction, compaction, excavation and heavy construction equipment.
The dedicated and skilled team is committed to delivering the right construction, compaction, excavation and heavy construction equipment, replacement parts, service, rental equipment or equipment operator training solution to fit your business and create an exceptional experience with Westerra Equipment.
Our Service Technicians, Parts Specialists and Sales Representatives know equipment and they know how important your uptime is. Their trusted expertise has been helping businesses just like yours succeed for decades.
Our expertise in equipment and business practices makes us distinct in the industry. We are part of a family of companies and proud of it! Wesgroup Equipment is the parent company of Westerra Equipment, Williams Machinery and Vermeer BC.
- BC’s Preferred Heavy and Construction Equipment Dealer
- Sell & Service Large Range of Quality Premium Equipment
- Professional Team – Exceptional Product and Service Knowledge
- Exceptional Customer Relationships
- G.R.I.T. System for Great Customer Experience and Results
- Centralized Parts Distribution Centre
- Strong Effective Leadership, Financial Infrastructure and Systems
- Local Impact – Family Owned British Columbia Business
Wesgroup Equipment is part of a family of family-led companies including Wesgroup Properties, a major Vancouver based real estate company. At the head of this branded family is Peeter Wesik, a visionary developer and entrepreneur who for more than 50 years has been an integral part of the building of BC and its economy.